Atlantic Seaboard Sidecar Tour
- About 2 hours
Enjoy a trip along the city's Atlantic Seaboard to Chapman's Peak Drive lookout via Camps Bay & Hout Bay.
After your meet & greet with your driver, you will board your sidecar & head out of the City along the Atlantic Seaboard via the coastal suburbs of Sea Point, Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay and Hout Bay (optional stop at Maiden's Cove) and onto Chapman's Peak Drive lookout point. After a brief photo (toilet) stop on Chapman's Peak Drive, head back into Hout Bay and then over Constantia Nek into the beautiful wine producing suburb of Constantia.
Enjoy the scenery of Cape Town's southern suburbs as you cruise along Rhodes Drive and through the leafy areas of Bishopscourt & Newlands. After a brief stop at Rhodes Memorial (toilets) where you can enjoy the views of the Cape Flats, head back to the City/Waterfront via the Nelson Mandela Boulevard.
- After your meet & greet with your driver at the pickup point, head out of the city to Maiden's Cove via the Atlantic Seaboard. 20 minutes. 5 minutes stop for photos
- Continue along the coast via Camps Bay, Hout Bay and another stop at the lookout point on Chapman's Peak drive. Drive time 30 minutes. 5 minute stop for photos
- Return to Hout Bay via Chapman's Peak Drive & then head up over Constantia Nek towards Rhodes Memorial via Rhodes drive. 30 minute drive
- Stop at Rhodes Memorial for photos. 5 minutes
- Re-board your sidecar & head back into the city. 25 minutes
- Total tour duration: 2 hours
Good to know
- Minimum 2 adults per sidecar
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes are modified to carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers. If you are a group of 3, and are keen to travel in a modified 3-seater, please notify us when making a booking
- If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced
- This is a disabled friendly activity
- Sidecar with driver
- Use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- Complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- Entry fees
- Toll fees
- Tasting fees
- Any other personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed footwear
- We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles
I would be very CAUTIOUS about driving or touring with Cape Sidecar Adventures; especially IF you are a tourist.
They rely on DECEPTIVE business practices and DO NOT DISCLOSE all know risks. To make matters worse, they accepted my CC payment without disclosing Terms and Conditions and later REFUSE to REFUND my payment when I opted to cancel after being advise by locals of their RECKLESS DRIVING.
Be safe. Be vigilant. There are other tour companies who offer value and are much SAFER.
A sidecar ride around the Atlantic Seaboard should be on everyone's bucket list. Cape Sidecar Adventures offers 2hr, 4hrs and full day rides. This is the most fun that you will have on your vacation in Cape Town. Highly recommended
If you love Motor bikes and good coffee, this is a must go. These guys are are passionate about what they do. There is also no better way to tour the Cape than in a sidecar. Certainly one of the experiences in my life I will never forget. Thanks guys!
Very first time seeing and riding in a side car. Visited the cool spots in cape town and had great guides with us along the way. Very personalised tour and beautiful experience. Enjoyed it a lot!
It is absolutely one of the most incredible experience's that you can wish to have riding around the whole of Cape Town. The leather helmet, beautiful and colourful leather jacket and bandana that they give you to wear, truly allows you to look and feel the part.
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.