City & Surrounds Sidecar Tour
- About 2 hours
Enjoy a brief introduction to Cape Town city and the Atlantic Seaboard in a sidecar!
The trip includes a driving tour through the inner city (Castle, City Hall, Company Gardens, Bo Kaap district) and then a visit to Signal Hill via Kloofnek Road. Enjoy a brief stop at Signal Hill & take in the magnificent views of the city, Table Bay and Robben Island.
Re-board your sidecar and continue down Camps Bay Drive towards the coast passing through the beautiful seaside suburb of Camps Bay. After a brief stop at Maidens Cove, continue along the Atlantic Seaboard through the suburbs of Clifton, Bantry Bay & Sea Point. Trip ends at the V&A Waterfront or any city address.
- Meet & greet your driver at your pick-up address. Complete indemnities & suit up in our cool riding gear
- Depart for a 30 minute driving tour of the inner city attractions
- After the city tour, head up Kloofnek Road to Signal Hill. 20 minute drive
- Arrive at Signal Hill. Stop for 10 minutes to enjoy the views
- Continue down Camps Bay Drive towards Maidens Cove via Camps Bay. Journey time 15 minutes
- Brief stop at Maidens Cove. Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the 12 Apostles Mountain range and the stunning Camps Bay beachfront. 10 minutes
- Continue along Atlantic seaboard towards the city. 30 minutes
- Total duration of trip: 2 hours
Good to know
- Minimum 2 adults per sidecar
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes are modified to carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers. If you are a group of 3, and are keen to travel in a modified 3-seater, please notify us when making a booking
- If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced
- This is a disabled friendly activity
- Sidecar with driver
- Use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- Complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- Entry fees
- Toll fees
- Tasting fees
- Any other personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed footwear
- We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles
I would be very CAUTIOUS about driving or touring with Cape Sidecar Adventures; especially IF you are a tourist.
They rely on DECEPTIVE business practices and DO NOT DISCLOSE all know risks. To make matters worse, they accepted my CC payment without disclosing Terms and Conditions and later REFUSE to REFUND my payment when I opted to cancel after being advise by locals of their RECKLESS DRIVING.
Be safe. Be vigilant. There are other tour companies who offer value and are much SAFER.
A sidecar ride around the Atlantic Seaboard should be on everyone's bucket list. Cape Sidecar Adventures offers 2hr, 4hrs and full day rides. This is the most fun that you will have on your vacation in Cape Town. Highly recommended
If you love Motor bikes and good coffee, this is a must go. These guys are are passionate about what they do. There is also no better way to tour the Cape than in a sidecar. Certainly one of the experiences in my life I will never forget. Thanks guys!
Very first time seeing and riding in a side car. Visited the cool spots in cape town and had great guides with us along the way. Very personalised tour and beautiful experience. Enjoyed it a lot!
It is absolutely one of the most incredible experience's that you can wish to have riding around the whole of Cape Town. The leather helmet, beautiful and colourful leather jacket and bandana that they give you to wear, truly allows you to look and feel the part.
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.