You are welcomed aboard by the skippers at the Sirocco jetty. We then venture out for a magical sail on the Knysna Lagoon, navigate the famous Knysna Heads and explore the spectacular scenery and marine and bird life of the Indian Ocean. (Knysna Heads - Weather permitting)
Good to know
- Great for birthday parties and year end functions
- You are welcome to bring your own music along for private cruises
- Max 12 people
- Snacks or drinks (optional)
- Cash bar on board
- Snacks available on pre-order at R75pp
- Medium Oysters available by pre-booking at R30 each
- Also available on Request: Photographer R990 per cruise, Live music (violinist) R3500 per cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Warm clothing
- Swimming gear
- Comfortable clothing
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
We really enjoyed our sail. Simon and Neil were very friendly and made us feel at home.
We saw dolphins and seals very close up.
The catamaran was great for lounging and enjoying the views.
Safety good. Seen everything there is to sea. Friendly people making bookings and on board.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.