Simon's Town Coastline Kayak Tour
- About 2 hours
Paddle with us in our stunning double kayaks along the Simon’s Town coastline. You will enjoy a leisurely paddle along the coast taking in the natural environment and beauty around you.
Your kayak trip will including a look at the Simon's Town harbour and the South African Naval Base. You could see penguins, the cape fur seal, perhaps dolphins and in season you might be lucky enough to spot a sunfish and a whale or two!
No experience needed, but you might get wet.
All equipment provided.
Good to know
- Each trip will take approximately 2 hours, including the safety briefing
- In the event of big swell or strong winds, the trip will automatically be transferred to a hike, or different venue depending on wind direction.
- Minimum age 8 years
- No experience required
- Double kayak
- Life jacket
- A small snack on the water
- Transport, meet at the venue
- Gratuities (optional)
- Closed toe shoes (if you have)
- Change of clothes (something warm)
- Cap (for summer)
No reviews yet
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.