Zandlvlei Estuary Nature Reserve Kayak Tour
- About 2 hours
Let Paddle Experience take you to explore the beautiful Zandvlei Estuary Nature Reserve, in our fun and stable double kayaks.
You will enjoy a leisurely paddle into the reserve where you can spot abundant birdlife, including herons, kingfishers and in season flamingos and pelicans. From there we will take a short meander into the channels of Marina Da Gama with its waterfront homes in all their beauty.
No experience needed, but you might get wet.
All equipment provided.
Good to know
- Each trip will take approximately 2 hours, including the safety briefing
- In the event of big swell or strong winds, the trip will automatically be transferred to a hike, or different venue depending on wind direction
- Minimum age 8 years
- No experience required
- Double kayak
- Life jacket
- A small snack on the water
- Transport, meet at the venue
- Gratuities (optional)
- Closed toe shoes (if you have)
- Change of clothes (something warm)
- Cap (for summer)
No reviews yet
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.